We look forward to hosting you on our campus when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- Cumulative residents tested this week: 0
- Current positive residents: 0
- Number of residents vaccinated: IL – 95 percent; health care – 98 percent
- Cumulative employees tested this week: 35
- Current positive employees: 0
- Number of employees vaccinated: 84
- Any new positive COVID-19 cases: 0
- Updates to visitation policies: Healthcare is opening in phases. Indoor visitation is allowed for all residents in room. Please call 336-759-1044 to schedule your visit. Social Distancing, screening, and masks are required at all visits. Two family members are allowed in a resident home at a time. If over two visitors, please plan to visit in the lobby or outdoors due to social distancing requirements.
- Information about upcoming tours: June 17 at 2 p.m.
- FAQs: a COVID-19 Resource Guide for BRH – January 31, 2021
- Brookridge Visitation Revisions – September 29, 2020
- Resident Face Mask Requirement – June 26, 2020
- Brookridge Healthcare Reopening Plan – June 16, 2020
- Letter to Residents and Families – May 1, 2020
- Notice to BRH Team Members – April 20, 2020
- Notice to Residents and Families – April 20, 2020
- Letter to Team Members – April 7, 2020
- Notice to All Residents and Family Members – April 7, 2020
- CDC Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease in Nursing Homes – March 13, 2020