We look forward to hosting you on our campus when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- Cumulative residents tested this week: 1
- Current positive resident- IL- 0 HC- 0
- Number of residents vaccinated-IL 95 (99 percent) HC- 98 percent
- Cumulative employees tested this week- 25
- Current positive employees- 0
- Number of employees vaccinated- 98 percent
- Due to Forsyth County positivity rates, we are testing all unvaccinated staff twice a week. We are currently experiencing outbreak and testing all staff weekly who have not had COVID in the last 90 days. Please ensure you wear a mask and use hand hygiene while visiting. Social Distancing is required at all times.
- IL and HC will continue with the 3 W’s and screening prior to entrance into the building. Please ensure you are masked and practicing social distancing while visiting. If this is not possible in the resident room, please see any staff member for an accommodation.
- Independent Living visitors must check in with security. All visitors will be required to screen, perform hand hygiene, and wear a mask at all times. Masks are required in resident rooms and common areas. Please visit outdoors as weather permits. The Health Department is reminding you that COVID is running wild in our community. We must protect our susceptible residents. At this time, we are not having communal dining or activities in our Independent Living due to positive cases.Please note that our facility continues to admit new community members into the Healthcare Center. With any visit, there is potential to be exposed to COVID 19.
Next Vaccination Clinic will be held March 23, 2022. Please email Tatum Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be vaccinated or receive a booster vaccine at our upcoming clinic. In order to be eligible for the booster vaccine, you must be considered fully vaccinated and have not received a booster dose in the past.
- FAQs: a COVID-19 Resource Guide for BRH – January 31, 2021
- Brookridge Visitation Revisions – September 29, 2020
- Resident Face Mask Requirement – June 26, 2020
- Brookridge Healthcare Reopening Plan – June 16, 2020
- Letter to Residents and Families – May 1, 2020
- Notice to BRH Team Members – April 20, 2020
- Notice to Residents and Families – April 20, 2020
- Letter to Team Members – April 7, 2020
- Notice to All Residents and Family Members – April 7, 2020
- CDC Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease in Nursing Homes – March 13, 2020