Retirement Homes in Winston Salem
Our latest news
Stay up to date with
We invite you to stay informed with our blogs — a valuable resource designed to provide educational insight and helpful advice for seniors, family members, and caregivers.
Schedule a Tour
Exploring the History of Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Cities that seamlessly combine history and modernity are some of the most interesting places in the world, and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, is no exception. The city not only impressively blends past and present, it also cultivated a unique arts and tech scene,...
Brookridge Retirement Community: Enhancing the meaning of home
Inviting old and new friends alike to consider Brookridge Retirement Community is definitely saying “Welcome home,” as the lovely 46-acre wooded campus has enormous appeal on many levels, including freedom, security, and lifelong care. Convenient to the entire Triad...
When to Move to Senior Living
Retirement is considered to be some of the best years of your life — a well-deserved time to enjoy new activities, travel, meet new people, and much more. One big factor in this new chapter is considering whether moving to a senior living community is the right choice...
Senior living communities working together to create opportunities and sense of community
Working together to promote senior living careers and opportunities, Arbor Acres, Brookridge Retirement Community and Salemtowne created a marketing campaign to showcase how vital careers in senior living are today and every day. The CEOs at each entity collaborated...
Make a Difference in the Lives of Aging Adults with Charitable Giving
The Brookridge Life Plan Community is part of the Baptist Retirement Homes family — a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that has been committed to providing quality care and a meaningful way of life for aging adults since 1951. If you would like to help make a...
Best Golf Courses in Winston-Salem, NC
It’s no secret that Winston-Salem is well-known as a golfer’s paradise! And with our thriving independent living community located in the heart of this beautiful city, Brookridge residents have access to premier private and public golf courses. Legendary golfer Greg...
What to Look for in a Senior Living Community
There comes a point when it’s time for aging adults to start thinking about future plans concerning residential, lifestyle, and health options. Navigating the course of senior living for you or a loved one may seem a bit overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. With...
Brookridge Has Your Retirement Answers
When choosing the right retirement community to call home for you or your loved one, there are a number of questions that need to be answered so you are well equipped to make an informed decision. Brookridge is a Life Plan Community located in Winston-Salem, North...
What Is a Life Plan Community?
Just as you have choices in where to work or which restaurant to eat dinner, you also have choices in where to live when you retire. Some of those options include staying in your current home, moving to a retirement home-ownership or rental community, or considering a...
The Wisteria Floor Plan Introduced
At Brookridge, a Life Plan Community in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we are continually evaluating methods to meet the evolving needs of our current and future residents. To that end, we are excited to announce yet another independent residential option of great...
At Brookridge our priority has always been to keep our residents and staff safe. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact and have proactively taken steps as recommended by state and local health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our community, residents and staff safe.
We look forward to hosting you on our campus when we are once again open for tours, meals, activities and events. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented challenge. We are all in this together – and together, we will get through it.
- Cumulative residents tested this week: 0
- Current positive residents: 0
- Number of residents vaccinated: IL – 95 percent; health care – 98 percent
- Cumulative employees tested this week: 52
- Current positive employees: 0
- Number of employees vaccinated: 112
Due to Forsyth County positivity rates, we are testing all unvaccinated staff twice a week.
- Any new positive COVID-19 cases: No
- Updates to visitation policies: We are limiting visitation to two family members per room, including children. If you are coming to visit, you MUST check in with security at the healthcare center. We will track the number of visitors in our facility at all times. Independent Living visitors must also check in with security. All visitors will be required to screen, perform hand hygiene, and wear a mask at all times. Masks are required in resident rooms and common areas. Please visit outdoors as weather permits. The Health Department is reminding you that COVID is running wild in our community. We must protect our susceptible residents.
- Booster Clinic scheduled for November 9th, 2021. Independent Living Residents can come to the Game room from 2p-4p on 11/9/21. Healthcare residents will be vaccinated between 11/8/21 and 11/9/2021. We are continuing to obtain consents and declinations at this time. Please email Tatum Myers firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.